Ticket prices (pdf)
General information about travel cards:
- Purchase of a bus pass € 5,00 (VAT 10 %)
- Protective case for the pass € 1,00 (VAT 24 %)
- The price of tickets includes VAT at 10 %
- Once issued, bus passes are not redeemed by the operator.
- The pass is replaced free of charge if it fails to function due to a technical fault within three years of purchase.
- When travelling using a personal card, proof of identity must be provided. In instances of misuse, drivers and ticket inspectors have the right to take possession of the card. A confiscated card can be picked up after two weeks from the Föli Service Office (Aurakatu 5, Turku) for a handling fee of 7 euros.
- Rewards will not be paid for the return of lost cards.
- Balances and products loaded onto a lost travel card can be transferred to a new travel card. The basic travel card itself costs 5 euros, and a 7 euro processing fee is charged for transferring balances.
- Description of personal data file
Value cards, 2 hour right of transfer
- Best suited for those who travel by bus sporadically.
- The value card is loaded with a specific sum from €10 upwards.
- Normal fare for adults: €2.20.
- Best suited for those who often travel by bus.
- Adults 30 days - Normal €52 / Online €49
- Adults 90 days - Normal €140 / Online €130
- Adults 180 days - Normal €260 / Online €260
- The Tupla card is suitable for those whose amount of travel by bus varies over time.
- The features of a value card + the price of a season ticket = double benefits
- Special passes are continuously valid travel cards that are based on a written agreement between the customer and the public transport service office.
- Complimentary passes for war veterans, the war disabled, and the working disabled can only be loaded at the public transport service office in Turku (Aurakatu 5).