The open data interface of Föli timetables
All Föli timetable information is now available via open API at data.foli.fi. The interface provides access to both static and real-time information about the running of Turku Region Public Transport’s buses.
The interface is public in principle, and can be used freely with no need to register. However, use of the interface must be relevant and appropriate, and applications using the interface must aim to use the resources provided cost-effectively, avoiding placing an unnecessary load on the back-end system.
There are three data sources available via the interface :
- GTFS features static information content which is less variable, concerning stops, lines and the planned timetables.
- SIRI features real-time information about the vehicles’ movement, as well as calculated predicted information about actual timetables.
- CITYBIKE features information about the availability of bikes in the citybike stations in Turku.
For more information: http://data.foli.fi
The open sale API for selling Föli tickets
Föli provides a sale API for selling Föli tickets for the use of all instances interested in cooperating within the public transport service.
How to start selling Föli tickets:
1. Contact Föli: email@example.com. A contract regarding the ticket sales will be made with the reseller.
2. Pay iQ Oy provides the technical side of ticket sale API and they will cooperate with the reseller regarding the technical aspects of starting the sale of Föli tickets.
3. The selling of Föli tickets can begin.