Coronavirus is causing changes in Föli traffic and other services
We will keep updating this page with information on the effects of coronavirus on Föli services.
- Changes in traffic
- Face mask required on Föli buses
- Travel instructions
- Please pay your trip with a travel card or a mobile ticket
- Contact us electronically
- Read more about coronavirus
Changes in traffic
Face mask required on Föli buses
All passengers using Föli transport must wear a face mask from Monday 15 March 2021 onwards. The obligation is based on the worsened coronavirus epidemic situation in Southwest Finland. The obligation does not apply to passengers aged under 12 or passengers who have health-related reasons for not wearing a mask. Read more.
Please dispose of the mask according to the instructions. Don't leave it in the bin on the bus. Read more.
- If you are feeling ill, please avoid using public transport.
- Wear a face mask on the bus.
- Maintain a safe distance. Try to keep a greater-than-normal distance from other passengers at stops and when boarding and exiting buses.
- Pay for your bus trip with a travel card or a ticket purchased via the Föli application. Load your travel card online.
- If possible, avoid using public transport during peak hours (7–9 and 14–17). The buses going to Turku centre in the morning and the buses departing from the centre in the afternoon are typically the fullest.
- Take care of personal hygiene by washing your hands frequently. Föli buses have hand sanitiser available for passengers.
Please pay your trip with a travel card or a mobile ticket
We recommend you to pay for your bus trip with a travel card, with contactless payment or a ticket purchased via the Föli application. Please load the travel card in the Föli shop (get to know our online loading service!). It is anyway acceptable to pay your ticket with cash, too.
Contact us electronically
You can contact our customer service by phone or in the chat at foli.fi.
Read more about the coronavirus
We also advise our passengers to follow THL’s guidelines for hand hygiene and other ways to avoid spreading infections.